What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Friday, April 3, 2009

Have a Book on Chloe @ Naughty and Spice!!

We love that Kensington is working so hard to make sure every aspect of the marketing plan for our debut is as fresh, smart and sexy as the book itself. The next step in that effort is updating our pseudonym to reflect that same image. So to celebrate, Chloe Harris is going around the net meeting people and giving away Kensington bags and books by fellow Kensington Authors.

First stop is Friday 4/3 at fellow Aphro Author Shelli Steven’s blog, Naughty and Spice. Two lucky people will win either Perfect Kisses by Susan Johnson with Sylvia Day and Noelle Mack or I (Heart) Bad Boys by Lori Foster, Janelle Denison and Donna Kaufman. I’ll pick the winners randomly from the comments. Please stop by if you can.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi! It's me SheWolfSilver! I won I (heart) bad boys! I tried to drop you a line on your website but kept getting an error message. If you could email me at SheWolf_62@msn.com I'll tell you where to send it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda, I'm the other half of Chloe, aka the Webmistress, aka B*. Thank you for pointing it out for me. I'm sorry you had difficulties. I've checked everything this morning and it should be fine now.
We Chloes will get back to you asap!