What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Must Read

If you, dear reader, have the time and are looking for a good read, I can only recommend:

The Last Mermaid by Shana Abé
ISBN 0-553-58497-9

I've just finished this book and it's been a very long time since I last read something so good.
I couldn't put it away, I had to read one more chapter, just one more, turn one more page, just one more, one more paragraph and then I'll go to bed, I swear, just one more...
Well, needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. My cats didn't get a lot to eat today, either. Nor did I do any of that other rl stuff. I had more important things to do.
Oh well. It was a holiday anyway. Why not enjoy it? ;-)

Yep, The Last Mermaid was a damn good read. It's very rare that I even want to think about reading a book twice. I might make an exception for this one.
No, that's not quite true. I'm already thinking about reading it again.

In The Last Mermaid, three episodes are connected to each other by a legend. They take you into a topsy-turvy world where you can be sure of nothing but the Happy Ever After - but what kind of HEA will that be?
The first episode was amazing.
The second episode was breathtaking.
Although I'd have liked the third episode to be slightly different (just a personal preference) it was wonderful nonetheless.

If you haven't read it, please do so.

2 comments:

Noelle (Chloe Harris) said...

What a wonderful yet verbose post! ;)

Anonymous said...

:-P

*LOL* Typical, innit?