What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Timeless Love



I saw this on one of my favorite sites How to be a Retronaut  and I almost didn't share it. It's such a juicy tidbit to try and work into a story I wanted to keep it to myself but just couldn't. A 200 year old love letter has been found hidden in the arm of a chair in Gloucestershire, England bought at an estate sale in France. The letter is in French and written for a man to a woman. I can only imagine the recipient reading the letter in secret and quickly hiding it in a tear in the upholstery as someone enters the room.  

“‘My dear small love, do not be worried, do you seriously believe I would tell anything to these people, who don’t understand anything about love?
“‘If someone insists that I say something, it will be anything but the dear love acquired by you, which is the great treasure hidden in my heart.
“‘I didn’t tell you to come yesterday because I didn’t have the opportunity, but do come every Tuesday around 5:30, and Fridays as well; I count/hope on you tomorrow.
“‘At the moment I write this letter, I can hear my aunt yelling, who else annoys us all day long, today and tomorrow.
“”My dear, I cover you with kisses and caresses until… I need you in this moment of desire. I love you.”

No comments: