What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Point I’m Trying To Make

by Barbra

It doesn’t really come as a surprise to me that I have no witty thing to talk about again this week. So I’m trying to distract you from the fact that I don’t have anything to say once more!
I often wonder why it is that I don’t have anything to tell you. I mean... let’s look at a typical day in my life:

6:00 am: I get up








11 pm: I go to bed.

What? No, there’s no mistake. My life is so boring there’s simply nothing going on that might strike my fancy and make me tell you something hilarious. And the dilemma I’m faced with is: I’m supposed to make you believe my life is exciting and that I’m full of ideas - only problem is I don’t lie on principle.

The only exciting thing going on is the hydra I’m trying to deal with (in the Facebook game Castle Age you can summon hydras among other beasties - the hydra is extremely hard to kill). Or rather I try to successfully put it out of its misery. Before I started to take charge of getting about 1000 people around the globe to assist me with it, I thought I’d summon one someday as well. Now I know I’ll never ever summon a hydra. It’s just too much work.

See... I wrote another paragraph that was full of info that didn’t interest you at all. Ha, but I’m closer to getting a blog post together.

A blog post has got to have a point, right? Well, ain’t no point nowhere in sight here.

Let’s be honest: There are things you want to know that I don’t share and there are things I share that you’re not interested in. And somehow, somewhere we’re supposed to meet in the middle. Only I have no idea what you’d like to know. Tell me:
What would you prefer I write about? What would you like to read about? You can tell me anything. I won’t share. You’ll remain anonymous. Promise. Tell me in an email. Or send me a message on facebook.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Noelle (Chloe Harris) said...

You know I think people can take blogging way too seriously. Every blog doesn’t have to be earth shattering or infinitely fascinating. It really doesn’t. And whose to say that what you think might be random or boring others might find gripping.

Americans know so little about Austria. Why not in blogs from time to time mention some differences you find funny or aggravating.
What’s some crazy or silly thing you saw on facebook?
How’s the cat doing? I’m not a big cat person (yes a have two right now, don’t ask) but there seems to be a huge cat loving population among romance readers.
Reading anything? Have you noticed any trends in books or TV shows or facebook games?

Just some ideas. :)