What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF is Smoking and Smokin’

This Week’s TGIF (Those Guys Is Fine) was inspired by many things. A few of which were a discussion about characters smoking on a loop I belong to, the August 14th’s TGIF and the picture of Carmine Giovinazzo smoking. And a picture of yet another hot guy smoking on Samantha Kane’s funny and hot blog last Friday at Kiss and Tell.


You know I thought I’d have a hard time finding more pictures of fine guys smoking but lo and beyond there is a whole blog devoted to the subject! Hot Guys Smoking Cigarettes

It’s weird. I don’t smoke, DH doesn’t either and I would HATE it if he did. But something about these guys doing it is sexy. Go figure.

So on that note, this week’s TGIF is Smoking and Smokin’.


What exactly is that you're smoking?
Bad Sedrick. You can call him what you want but his name will never start with an E to me


A dangerous Englishman on leather

Ah the days when we didn't know it was bad

I miss him

Crazy Good

Love a Boston Bad Boy.

1 comment:

Samantha Kane said...

I know it's bad for you, but dayum they's sexy. I think it's because it's part of the whole bad boy image. Take a boy next door and stick a cigarette in his hand and all of a sudden you can picture him on a Harley. Yes, I know, that's not the way it works. But it's the image,the perception. The fantasy.

Word Verification: imensuba
For some reason I think that's funny.