What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Friday, May 22, 2009

Suicide Palms and Reality

I have this google doc were I keep quotes I love, news articles I find fascinating, story ideas I'll never write and other random thoughts. Do you have one of these?
These are just two random things from my Idea file:

Suicide Palm Trees







The tree flowers then dies once every half century. It was discovered only recently on the island of Madagascar.

Quotes on Reality:
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
- Philip K. Dick

I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it. - Garrison Keillor

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

What's in your random thoughts file?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*lol* @ "Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane."
I love that quote!

I don't have such a file. I strictly believe in Post-its. I have tons of them. Everywhere. Big ones for story ideas I may never write. Smaller ones for quotes that triggered a story idea or that fit a character/story. Even smaller ones for things that I mustn't forget.
Of course, the problem is I shouldn't forget where I put those notes because after a while they're no longer sticky and tend to fall... into oblivion.