What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Way to Woman's Nether Regions -Creme Brulee -by Noelle



So my DH has this friend and he likes to cook like we do and a bit of a rivalry has developed.

They had a dinner party in January. The service was slow but the food was wonderful, especially the oysters rockefeller. So we came back with a party on Valentine's Day with leg of lamb and shrimp boulettes. But since we had to leave his party before desert he brought the desert to ours.

O....M.....G.

I cannot begin to describe how ridiculously sinful it was. It was basically a pear tart with crème brulee on top or – as I like to think of it – pure sex in buttery flaky shell. The burnt sugar had just the right thickness and crunch to it. The velvety smooth custard was dotted with vanilla bean flecks. But don't let that fool you, there was nothing "vanilla" about it; yet it did make it rich and decadent. The pears had just the right bit of firmness and just the right bite to them so that it contrasted with the crème in just the right way making them both taste better for it. And it all came together on a bed of layered buttery goodness. As the French might put it: a little death on a fork.

The next day when I realized there was some left... well the feeling of joy that overtook me was very much akin to pre-orgasmic. I kid you not. It was honestly so good it was sexual. Now that it's all gone I find myself at random times thinking about it, wanting more, wondering how I could get it. Wondering if, under other circumstances, I would trade sex or more. I realized just how ludicrous that is but still I swear I think I would.

J – if you are reading this – Girl don't get mad at me. You knew how good it was. That's why you kept saying you wanted to make sure I got a piece. What can I say? They both have their talents. ;)

No comments: