What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

The Most Beautiful Love Song ever Written


Ben Folds - The Luckiest<


I don't get many things right the first time/In fact, I am told that a lot/Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls Brought me here/And where was I before the day/That I first saw your lovely face?Now I see it everyday/And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest/What if I'd been born fifty years before youIn a house on a street where you lived?/Maybe I'd be outside as you passed on your bike Would I know?/And in a wide sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize And I know/ That I am I am I am The luckiest/I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you/Next door there's an old man who lived to his nineties/And one day passed away in his sleep/And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days And passed away/I'm sorry, I know that's a strange way to tell you that I know we belong/That I know That I am I am I am The luckiest

No comments: