What's New

Check out the newest Chloe Harris in Silent Night, Sinful Night then get great discounts on the first two Chloe Harris Books Paperback: $5.60 Kindle Edition: $6.89!!!

Noelle's Page has updates 7/7/11 - I'm on Tumblr!

B*s Page has updates 1/28/2011

Welcome to Chloe Harris' Blog

"Chloe Harris" really is the pseudonym for two writers, Noelle and Barbra, who've joined forces to write intriguing and sexy stories. A quintessential eccentric southerner, Noelle seems to find a story in almost everything. Ever ambitious to change her stars, she has a degree in Communications. Barbra lives together with her cat ('Princess Mimi'), who isn't very happy that she is spending so much time on writing. But this folly of the living can opener with opposable thumbs is mostly tolerated.

Need to Contact Us?
authorchloeharris@gmail.com


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Trick is...

"The Trick is, you have to think really hard before you decide to take the high road or the low road because if you chose the wrong one...............It can really f**k you up!" -Jimmy's Brother as he digs his way out of hell in the Movie Two Hands (Jimmy played by Heath Ledger)
Heath Ledger was my guilty pleasure. I saw a Knight's Tale and something changed. Honestly something younger and hipper and more creative woke up in me that night. I saw the movie at least three or four times at the movies, scored a bootleg and bought the DVD along with my first DVD player the day it came out just to see the deleted scenes. I bought 10 Things I Hate About You, the Australian film Two Hands and The Patriot too. I even paid movie prices to see such great hits as, The Order, Four Feathers and The Brothers Grimm. (read sarcasm into that last sentence) Even through my interest has calmed a little in the last few years, becoming a fangril of Heath's sparked a light that remains today that I'm eternally grateful for. I don't think my writing would be where it is today if not for Heath's inspiration. To me he'll always be so much more than a "silly boy with a horse and a stick". On April 4th (his birthday) I'll be raising a glass to the heavens and saying thanks.

Noelle

No comments: